thyssenkrupp is a technology group with strengths in materials. Over 162,000 employees in 78 countries work to develop high-quality products and intelligent industrial processes and services for sustainable progress. In fiscal year 2018/2019 thyssenkrupp generated sales of €42.0 billion. Our technologies and innovations are the key to meeting diverse customer and market requirements around the world, growing on the markets of the future, and generating stable earnings, cash flows and value growth.
thyssenkrupp Management Consulting is the inhouse consultancy of the thyssenkrupp Group. Together with our clients we have the goal to push thyssenkrupp forward. Every day, our colleagues at TKMC advise the various divisions of the thyssenkrupp Group. In the areas of Performance, Markets & Strategy, Transformation & Execution and Digitization, we are clearly pushing ahead with the realignment of the Group – both regionally and globally.
You are looking for the exciting combination of consulting and industry variety? Become part of our team!
Your interesting and varied tasks
- You analyse, for example, markets or performance, derive recommendations for action and create presentations for top management on this basis.
- You develop and implement strategies for our business areas and at corporate level together with your team.
- You will also be responsible for individual project modules and project communication.
- You evaluate new or ongoing projects with regard to time, budget and feasibility.
- In addition to customer work you will pass on your knowledge to our interns or consultants and actively contribute to the professionalization and team culture at TKMC.
With first professional experiences
Who you are
- You have excellent school-leaving qualifications and a university degree (at least master’s) in economics, science, (business) IT – preferably also an MBA or doctorate – from a leading university.
- You have at least two years’ relevant experience in consulting and preferably also project management with a renowned consulting firm or the strategy function of a major company.
- You’ve developed intercultural competencies through working or studying abroad.
- You have very good analytical skills and are extremely customer- and goal-oriented.
- You demonstrate confidence and professionalism as well as strong communication skills in German, English and preferably a further foreign language.
- You’re also highly committed, motivated, versatile, and willing to travel.
- In regional and global projects, you will get to know an international industrial group and at the same time strengthen your consulting skills at the highest level.
- The open corporate culture and strong team spirit at TKMC include the possibility of a sabbatical and various events.
- Support with your next career steps and access to a wide network of contacts as part of the strategy function of the whole thyssenkrupp Group.
- Numerous Group offers such as attractive social benefits, employee discounts, a canteen and excellent public transport connections.
- With regular feedback from a mentor and a wide range of training opportunities, including for example support for an MBA or doctorate program, you can actively shape your own career.
Learn more about your career at TKMC at: www.thyssenkrupp-management-consulting.com.
Telefon: 0201 844 534942
We ask you to use the e-mail address exclusively for queries. We only accept applications via our applicant management system. Of course we will treat your application confidentially.