No matter where you live, we bet you have encountered our vans on your way to university, spotted our airplanes on one of your study trips, or received your latest parcel delivered directly by DHL Group, the biggest logistics company in the world. With more than 600,000 employees in over 220 countries and territories worldwide, DHL Group generated revenues of more than €94.4 billion in 2022. The company offers integrated services and tailored, customer-focused solutions for managing and transporting mail, cargo, equipment, and information. It is divided into five main divisions:
- Post & Parcel Germany
- DHL Express
- DHL Global Forwarding & Freight
- DHL Supply Chain
- DHL eCommerce
DHL Consulting is an essential part of the world’s leading mail and logistics company, DHL Group, with unparalleled access to its most important people – the top management of this prominent global organization.
We have two key responsibilities at DHL Consulting. We provide a broad range of management consulting and business transformation services to all DHL Group business divisions, and we deliver strategic supply chain consulting services to many DHL Group customers.
Consultants in DHL Consulting, therefore, have the unique opportunity to experience both in-house and external consulting projects. As DHL Group offices and customers are located in 220 countries and territories, this can take you virtually anywhere in the world!
DHL Consulting effectively addresses multifaceted business challenges for DHL Group, combining business experience and logistics expertise. Our strategic advisory services add value and deliver internal objectivity, drawing on collective project experience and global research.
In terms of services, DHL Consulting supports supply chain evolution for DHL Group customers in various sectors, including automotive, energy, engineering, manufacturing, life sciences, healthcare, retail, and technology.
Our areas of expertise include, but are not limited to:
- Business Strategy: Developing strategic roadmaps for parcel delivery businesses in Eastern Europe, optimizing operations for long-term success.
- Market Entry: Assisting companies entering Asia-Pacific eCommerce markets, providing insights for successful growth.
- Process Optimization: Streamlining operations with robotic process automation (RPA) to enhance customer satisfaction.
- IT Strategy: Collaborating on HR digitalization roadmaps, implementing tech solutions for talent acquisition and management.
- M&A/PMI: Supporting companies during post-merger integration, maximizing synergies for efficient consolidation.
DHL Consulting has a global team of over 140 consultants located in Germany, Singapore, and the USA, providing services worldwide.
We welcome bright individuals with international profiles – no specific background required
There are no prerequisites (e.g. a supply-chain/logistics background) when applying – we search for the “classic” management consulting skill set.
The ideal applicant will offer analytical, problem-solving and communication skills along with proven business sense. We look for a first-rate academic record, willingness for feedback and continuous improvement, and a passion for excellent results. You must be fully competent in using English for business (German language skills are not required) and international experience is essential. For some of our projects, a background in IT and/or supply chain management would be advantageous.
When it comes to our different locations, we do have region specific language requirements:
- German language skills are a non-mandatory requirement, English is the dominant language that counts (this is a very rare opportunity in Germany)
- Spanish or Portuguese are a plus
- Additional Asian languages such as Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese, Bahasa, etc. is preferred
We want to give you an overview of the different entry levels with DHL Consulting. You find all our job openings on our website: https://dhlconsulting.avature.net/careers/SearchJobs
Our business is people-based and your development is our priority. We have an excellent track record of developing high-potential consultants for subsequent managerial positions in DHL Consulting and in DHL Group. On your career journey, your responsibilities will grow – new consultants will focus on delivering great projects; senior consultants or project managers will take on team and project leadership; partners will manage customer relationships and develop business. Along the way, we will support you with a trust-based feedback culture, an individual mentor assigned from the management team, and a comprehensive training curriculum.