Merck Inhouse Consulting
Consultant / Senior Consultant (m/f) – Merck Inhouse Consulting
A career at Merck (Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany) is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 53,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
With immediate effect
Your tasks and responsibilities
Merck Inhouse Consulting (IC) is an internal management consulting group-function working exclusively for all Merck functions and sectors. IC projects span topics like Strategy & Execution, Processes & Efficiency, Integration, Innovation & Business Development, R&D, Organization Development and PMO across all Merck Divisions. Our team of 70 consultants works globally. The IC Head Office is at the Merck HQ in Darmstadt, Germany, with Americas office in the Boston area, USA and new Asia-Pacific (APAC) offices in Singapore and Shanghai.
Based in Shanghai, you will provide management consulting services for our internal customers, with major focus on China. With your know-how, energy, structured problem solving and leadership skills, you will drive cross-functional projects to develop concepts, sustainable solutions as well as to optimize internal processes and organizational governance. You will consult all management levels within Merck including the Executive Board and ensure the achievement of all project objectives.
As preparation for a leading position at Merck or one of the Merck subsidiaries in future, you will work closely for all business units. Additionally, you will have several responsibilities within Merck Inhouse Consulting like the mentoring and coaching of our Associates and Junior Consultants.
With work experience
Who you are
- You have completed a PhD (Engineering, Sciences, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Biology Physics or related sciences) or/and an MBA with outstanding success
- You have at least two – three years of working experience within a leading management consultancy, ideally with a focus on the pharmaceutical and/or chemical industry
- You have extensive experience in leading national and international cross-functional projects
- You have very strong problem solving, analytical skills, excellent communication and presentation skills
- You have broad experience with aligning stakeholders, managing conflict, and in communicating information to ensure that the management has transparency on the underlying issues and potential solutions
- You enjoy a large measure of independence, and display entrepreneurial mindset
- You have a self-assured and confident personality with customer service attitude
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Ability to travel up to 40% internationally is required
At Merck, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information about Inhouse Consulting here:
https://www.merckgroup.com/en/careers.html (Company Website)
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.vibrantm.com.