Consultants (m/f/d) in Essen
Do you strive for a career in consulting and want to make a real difference in the energy sector? Join E.ON Inhouse Consulting, the internal strategy consulting unit of the E.ON Group, and shape the energy world of tomorrow – today. Together with our strong team of around 100 consultants you will be involved in all key projects and strategic challenges currently facing E.ON and the industry. What else? Take on responsibility and explore broad career opportunities within an international team! Drive change. Grow together.
With immediate effect
Lösen Sie gerne komplexe Problemstellungen? Als Project Consultant bei ECON lernen Sie in anspruchsvollen Projekten die gesamte Bandbreite der energiewirtschaftlichen Wertschöpfung kennen und arbeiten an den wichtigsten Themen für den E.ON Konzern.
- As a member of an international team, you will analyze and work on the issues facing the energy sector and which specifically apply to our company
- You will work hand-in-hand with your colleagues to develop strategic and operational solutions for E.ON – along the whole value chain
- You will take on responsibility for your own work packages and ensure all operating processes run smoothly
- You will develop concrete recommendations for action, create presentations and communicate your recommendations to the senior management
- Direct communication and cooperation with your customers round off a multifaceted assignment profile
Young professionals or with professional experience
Who you are
- A master’s degree in Economics, Engineering or Natural Sciences documents your outstanding academic performance
- You have already gained initial hands-on experience in the consulting sector and/or energy industry
- You are fluent in English and willing to learn German
- Apart from getting a buzz from the energy sector, you have an affinity for numbers and a pronounced capacity for analytic thinking
- Your independent and solution-oriented workstyle put you apart from the rest
- You want to make a difference and have an entrepreneurial and innovative mindset
- Your precise, structured communication skills let you win over your customers easily
- A multitude of demanding projects which are of major importance to E.ON and the whole energy industry
- Apart from a steep learning curve, we offer wide-ranging career and development opportunities
- Your mentor will provide optimum support – benefit from constructive feedback, training and coaching as well as from a system of continual project rotation
- Outstanding team spirit, marked by internationality, heterogeneity and a high fun factor
Telefon +49 201 184 38 37
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.eon.com.