We are the world’s leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
BASF Management Consulting is the internal management consultancy of the BASF Group, the preferred and trusted partner of BASF units worldwide in general management questions.
We are located in Germany (Ludwigshafen and Monheim/Düsseldorf), Hong Kong, USA (Florham Park/NJ) and Brazil (São Paulo).
What you can expect
Our consultants provide impactful recommendations and sustainable solutions to BASF’s senior management team in the fields of:
- Innovation & Growth: Driving innovative business modeling, bringing strategies to life and enabling agile organizational set-ups
- Marketing & Sales: Supporting business with state-of-the-art pricing, marketing & sales concepts and strategies
- Organizational Excellence: Optimizing and redefining organizational structures and processes to support strategy and business model implementation
- Post Merger Integration / Carve Out: Managing mid- to large scale acquisitions and divestments
- Change Management: Planning, developing and implementing change initiatives with BASF leadership
At BASF, we support our team through our Compelling Total Offer, which goes way
beyond base pay:
- High visibility projects to pave the way for a management career in line functions
- A healthy work-life balance with long-term development opportunities
- A corporate career in a global company with an international environment
- A great team culture with low hierarchies and diverse professional backgrounds
Explore BASF management consulting at https://on.basf.com/management-consulting
What we expect
- You have many years of professional experience in a top tier management or strategy consultancy
- You are interculturally oriented, with excellent communication skills in English; knowledge of the local language is a plus
- Due to your experience in a global corporate environment working with (executive) management is natural for you
- International work experience is a plus
Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and „on-the-job“ training as part of a committed team.
Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.
Join the best team with more than 110,000 other minds to connect with globally. Explore your BASF career options at on.basf.com/mycareer.
Please apply online at www.basf.com/career
For more information please contact:
Tel.: 00800 33 0000 33