Welcome to the supply chain consultancy of BASF! We focus on strategic inhouse projects that drive the effective transformation of our supply chains. Our team works on a broad range of exciting projects covering topics such as sustainability, supply chain strategies and agility & resilience. Our internal customers include the entire value chain of BASF from base chemicals to specialties, each with their unique requirements. If you join us, you can grow as well: We always put people first and actively support you in your career development at BASF. We are proud of our strong team spirit, and we cherish diversity. Our people are key to our success: We value a variety of backgrounds and perspectives to enrich our collaboration, create new ideas, and offer the best solutions to our customers.
As a project manager in our supply chain consulting team, you can make a real difference for the future of BASF by providing innovative solutions and effective recommendations to BASF’s leaders on the topics of sustainability, end-to-end supply chain strategy, digitalization and complexity management.
- Hands-on: From Day 1 onwards, as an experienced strategic consultant you are involved in impactful strategic projects which focus on complex supply chain topics supporting our internal customers on their transformation journeys.
- Management exposure: Along the entire project, you communicate directly with BASF’s top management as well as all other project stakeholders.
- Impact: Based on our comprehensive end-to-end consulting services, you lead the project from initial shape-up to implementation planning.
- Personal growth: You work on projects together with inhouse consultants from our sister teams of management and operations consultancy, giving you the opportunity to further develop your commercial and operations know-how.
- Competencies: To foster our role as thought-leader in supply chain, you keep up with the latest trends to develop new methodologies and solutions for our future supply chain challenges.
Our ideal candidate for our team can build on the following competencies and experience:
- several years of professional experience in supply chain consulting with a strong background in supply chain planning and S&OP
- strong strategic thinker, combined with hands-on mentality
- background in the chemical or processing industry is an advantage
- intercultural orientation, with excellent proficiency in English
- international work experience and proficiency in German is a plus
- Career progression: We offer tailored individual training and development opportunities and have a successful track record in employee career development: former consultants can be found on all hierarchy levels at BASF globally.
- Network: Top management visibility and a wide range of top-priority strategic projects with sustainable impact pave the way for a management career in the industry.
- Work-Life-Balance: We provide childcare options, flexible work arrangements and much more.
- New work: We practice location-independent work models (defined minimum number of office days in Ludwigshafen; only valid for residents in Germany).
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to: Gina Buchholz, Tel.:+49 30 2005-59932 .
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.