Visiting Consultant (Intern) – Volkswagen Consulting
Volkswagen Consulting is the internal management consultancy within the Volkswagen Group and a unique springboard for a career at the largest automotive company in Europe. Through an established network spanning all corporate levels, we are the think-tank and implementation partner for Volkswagen’s Group management.
Your tasks and responsibilities
As a temporary member of our team you will work on real projects directly on the clients’s premises. Your own performance and commitment will determine how far you can be given tasks to carry out independently. You will be expected to shoulder manageable work packages and communicate with customers at a working level. What’s more, your contribution to the work of internal teams will help the further development of Volkswagen Consulting.
Who you are
- Very good grades (school-leaving exam (Abitur) and study course)
- Intermediate diploma (Vordiplom) or 90 credit points in a Bachelor course
- Ideally past internships in the consulting/automotive areas
- International work and/or study experience
- Strong language skills in German and English (written and spoken)
- Good knowledge of MS-Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Analytical skills
- Creativity and a quick mind
- High level of motivation, personal initiative and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Team spirit and humour
- Availability for a minimum period of 10 weeks
Your internship will open up a whole range of opportunities. You will gain a valuable insight into the work of a management consultancy. You will exploit tried-and-tested consultancy approaches to strategies, reorganisation and operational excellence, as well as developing your methodological consulting expertise and soft skills. You also have the opportunity to put what you have learned at university into practice. At the same time, you will be acquiring detailed knowledge about the structure and workings of Europe’s largest car manufacturer.
For further information call +49 5361 897 3500 or contact us at „Volkswagen-Consulting@Volkswagen.de“
To apply for this job please visit www.volkswagen-consulting.de.