A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your tasks and responsibilities
We love consultancy! Do you? As the company’s Inhouse Consulting, we drive projects across all our business sectors, ranging from Healthcare to Life Science, Electronics and Group Functions. With more than 60 highly qualified colleagues coming from top tier management consultancies and major industry players, we advise our business functions on the successful design and implementation of global strategy, growth, and optimization. With our offices at our HQ in Darmstadt, Greater Boston Area (USA) as well as in Singapore & Shanghai we are a truly interdisciplinary, international, and diverse team. With our passion for consultancy, we work closely with our internal clients on a wide range of national or global, cross-functional, and company-wide projects with end-to-end project responsibility. You are exposed to senior management levels such as our executive board and senior functional leads. You work closely with them and develop strategies and tailor-made solutions to solve business problems. Beyond providing consulting services, you build an internal network that will support your personal development. Combining both, consulting excellence and people development, we contribute to the company’s success and kick-start your career as a future leader in our company!
Typically, you are part of project teams, providing consulting activities such as Concept & Strategy Development, strategic Project Management as well as Process Optimization. As a partner and colleague, you support projects from design to implementation and inspiring change throughout the organization. Given our size and collaborative culture, we work in very flat team structures. As employer, we stand for equal opportunities and value diversity. We offer:
- Opportunities to expand your skills in a scientific, technical, and business dimension at the same time
- Intellectual challenge to solve some of the most complex problems in the industry
- Stimulating work environment based on a culture of ownership and empowerment
We are currently looking for colleagues with knowledge and experience in
- Data Science and Digital Transformation
- Strategic Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Industry related Marketing & Commercial
- Group Functions (e.g., Finance, Procurement, Site Management, IT)
With work experience
Who you are
- Excellent degree in sciences, economics, or engineering (Master/PhD, ideally dual qualification)
- Proven experience (3+ years) with a top tier management consultancy
- Professional experience in business-related sectors (pharma, life sciences, or electronics)
- Consistent track record of leading workstreams covering a broad range of different (cross-) functional areas
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, creativity, analytical strength, and process thinking
- Empowering standout colleague with a proactive, self-motivated work approach with a passion for business
- Proficient in German and English, additional foreign language is beneficial
What we offer
We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Job Requisition ID: 242830
Career Level: D – Professional (4-9 years)