Senior Consultant – innogy Consulting GmbH
innogy Consulting is one of the largest in-house management consultancy services in Germany. With over 140 people working in Germany, the UK, the Netherlands, Czech Republic and the U.A.E. we see ourselves as the driver of the energy transition. We deliver projects on crucial questions that the energy market involves, whether these be strategic issues or economic ones.
Your tasks and responsibilities
As Senior Consultant at innogy Consulting you will take on responsibility for consulting projects across the energy value chain. Being part of a dynamic, international team, you as Senior Consultant will work on strategic and operational projects and simultaneously reinforce your network within the Group.
- Develop and implement strategies and business cases
- Facilitate workshops
- Provide guidance to less experienced team members
- Steer project modules and work streams in alignment with clients
- Present project results to the management
Who you are
- Educated to degree level in business administration, engineering, natural sciences or similar
- 2-5 years professional experience working in a management or strategy consulting role
- Project management and project leadership experience
- Fluency in English and German
- Experience in working in multi-cultural teams
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Willingness to travel
+49 201 8133 295
To apply for this job please visit consulting.innogy.com.