DHL Consulting is an essential part of the world’s leading mail and logistics company, DHL Group, with unparalleled access to its most important people – the top management of this prominent global organization.
We have two key responsibilities at DHL Consulting. We provide a broad range of management consulting and business transformation services to all DPDHL business divisions, and we deliver strategic supply chain consulting services to many DPDHL Group customers.
Consultants in DHL Consulting, therefore, have the unique opportunity to experience both in-house and external consulting projects.
Since 1999, DHL Consulting has been an essential part of the world’s most international company, DPDHL. We provide a broad range of management consulting and digitalization services to all DPDHL business units and global functions with unparalleled access to its top management.
With more than 130 consultants working out of three offices in Germany, Singapore, and the USA, we work on assignments from all over the globe. Our office in Bonn, Germany employs 100 management consultants and data scientists from all over the world. Since our company language is English, almost half of our team are internationals.
Possible starting dates are the first of each month.
Your tasks and responsibilities
At DHL Consulting, people are our biggest asset. Our team in Bonn, Germany always seeks talented professionals that are interested in pursuing an international career in management consulting.
Our consultants offer fresh ideas and turn them into feasible and profitable business solutions. As part of the world’s most international company, our team embraces diversity, collaboration, and the pursuit of excellence for our business customers.
Young Professionals and Professionals
Who you are
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- At least 3 years of experience with a track record of success in management consulting or strategic functions
- Outstanding academic and professional records
- Fluency in English and international experiences gained through work or studies
- Excellent analytical and conceptual capabilities
- Team spirit and an open mind
- Strong presentation skills
- A dynamic, cooperative, and international environment that encourages new ideas
- Variety of exciting projects not only in logistics but also across all functional areas (e.g. strategy, finance, IT, HR, operations)
- Personal and professional growth opportunities within a diverse team of many nationalities
- A wide diversity of clients and colleagues in our four offices globally as part of project work or office exchange programs
- Specific training designed around your unique potential
- Attractive salary package and good development perspective within DHL Group
- Direct cooperation with top management and early responsibility for your projects
- A modern hybrid working mode and an activity-based office design
Submit your application in English including your CV, cover letter, and – where applicable – professional, academic, and high school records. Your point of contact is Ms. Gabriela Fassl.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we welcome applications from everyone. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Contact us if you have any questions.
We’d be happy to hear from you: email@example.com
Are you curious to learn more about us?
Find our project portfolio: DHL Consulting
Check out our business updates: LinkedIn
Learn about our recruiting activities: Facebook
Gain insights into our team culture: Instagram