Senior Consultant (f/m/d) – Continental Business Consulting
At Continental Business Consulting (CBC), we drive consulting projects with an analytical or conceptual focus for all of the Continental Corporation and provide customized solutions to our clients. Our interdisciplinary team is made up of close to 100 consultants around the world. Our fields of activity include strategy and organizational development, process optimization and implementation/change management. Establishing ourselves as a trusted business partner has resulted in a constantly growing breadth and depth of projects. In order to take these positive developments into account, we are expanding our worldwide team.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for projects and sub-projects in terms of planning and steering teams in national and international customer projects
- Develop and implement innovative solutions and measures in the areas of strategy, reorganization and operational excellence within a challenging and complex environment along the entire value chain
- Execute projects successfully in terms of quality, efficiency, methodology and precise communication in line with the understanding and aspirations of a management consultancy
- Actively acquire projects, develop professional, high-quality presentations and publications as well as support established customers
- Act as point of contact on the (top) management level based on extensive industry- and expert knowledge
- Mentor and coach assigned colleagues via effective information exchange
- Steer internal projects in terms of business development of Continental Business Consulting
Who your are:
- University degree, preferably in Business/Economics or (Industrial) Engineering, additional qualification such as PhD or MBA desirable
- Relevant work experience, preferably at renowned consultancies
- Extensive experience in the automotive sector in terms of development, production, technologies, processes and systems with a strong affinity for future technologies
- Clear consulting and project lead experience as well as problem-solving skills and a structured work method based on relevant tools and methodologies
- Excellent communication, moderation and presentation skills in German and English
- High degree of empathy combined with confident and customer-oriented conduct
- Proactive, highly motivated, and team player
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
At CBC, many challenging cross-functional consulting projects within a broad and diverse field of activities are waiting for you. In a collegial atmosphere, we enable self-directed work from an early stage. To foster your personal development, CBC provides continuous support and feedback from experienced colleagues and comprehensive training opportunities. Cooperation in our team is based on mutual appreciation and support. Due to our wide range of activities, you have the opportunity to build a network within all divisions of Continental. Since we are part of the Continental Corporation, we have attractive salary structures and social benefits.
For further information, please contact us: www.continental-business-consulting.com
To apply for this job please visit www.continental-jobs.com.