thyssenkrupp is a technology group with strengths in materials. Over 162,000 employees in 78 countries work to develop high-quality products and intelligent industrial processes and services for sustainable progress. In fiscal year 2018/2019 thyssenkrupp generated sales of €42.0 billion. Our technologies and innovations are the key to meeting diverse customer and market requirements around the world, growing on the markets of the future, and generating stable earnings, cash flows and value growth.
thyssenkrupp Management Consulting is the inhouse consultancy of the thyssenkrupp Group. Together with our clients we have the goal to push thyssenkrupp forward. Every day, our colleagues at TKMC advise the various divisions of the thyssenkrupp Group. In the areas of Performance, Markets & Strategy, Transformation & Execution and Digitization, we are clearly pushing ahead with the realignment of the Group – both regionally and globally.
You are looking for the exciting combination of consulting and industry variety? Become part of our team!
Your interesting and varied tasks
- You will lead and accompany our group-wide strategic and operational consulting projects and their presentations, e.g. to management.
- You are responsible for the overall controlling and monitoring of the individual programs, including risk and quality management.
- You will steer our project teams and provide advice to the heads of the Project Management Offices.
- In order to promote our employees in the best possible way, you will take over their professional leadership and support them in their individual development.
- The continuous professionalization of TKMC will help you to advance.
Who you are
- You have excellent school-leaving qualifications and a university degree (at least master’s) in economics, science, (business) IT – preferably also an MBA or doctorate – from a leading university.
- You have at least four years’ experience as a consultant (excluding MBA/doctorate study periods) with one of the top 5 management consulting firms or the strategy function of a major company.
- You have experience in managing international and interdisciplinary projects and teams.
- You have demonstrated your leadership skills in various situations.
- In regional and global projects, you will get to know an international industrial group and at the same time strengthen your consulting skills at the highest level.
- The open corporate culture and strong team spirit at TKMC include the possibility of a sabbatical and various events.
- Support with your next career steps and access to a wide network of contacts as part of the strategy function of the whole thyssenkrupp Group.
- Numerous Group offers such as attractive social benefits, employee discounts, a canteen and excellent public transport connections.
- With regular feedback from a mentor and a wide range of training opportunities, including for example support for an MBA or doctorate program, you can actively shape your own career.
Learn more about your career at TKMC at: www.thyssenkrupp-management-consulting.com.
Telefon: 0201 844 534942
We ask you to use the e-mail address exclusively for queries. We only accept applications via our applicant management system. Of course we will treat your application confidentially.