Website thyssenkrupp AG
Principal (f/m/diverse) – Inhouse Consulting
At thyssenkrupp we have more than 161,000 employees in 78 countries and annual sales of €42,7 billion. We are active in automotive engineering, logistics, plant technology, steel production, elevator manufacturing and much more. We work in large and small businesses all around the world – but we always work together. We have over 200 years of experience in industry and the latest cutting-edge technology.
thyssenkrupp Management Consulting is the inhouse consultancy of the thyssenkrupp Group. Together with our clients we have the goal to push thyssenkrupp forward. Every day, our colleagues at TKMC advise the various divisions of the thyssenkrupp Group. In the areas of Performance, Markets & Strategy, Transformation & Execution and Digitization, we are clearly pushing ahead with the realignment of the Group – both regionally and globally.
You are looking for the exciting combination of consulting and industry variety? Become part of our team!
As from now
Your interesting and varied tasks
- Management of our strategic and operational projects in different Business Areas as well as on corporate level (national as well as international).
- Responsibility for preparation and hold project and executive board presentations.
- Employee management and development (e.g. team management, trainings, coaching and feedback session).
Who you are
- You have at least six years’ experience as a consultant (excluding MBA/doctorate study periods) with one of the top 5 management consulting firms or the strategy function of a major company.
- You have experience in managing international and interdisciplinary projects and teams.
- You have demonstrated your leadership skills in various situations.
- In regional and global projects, you will get to know an international industrial group and at the same time strengthen your consulting skills at the highest level.
- The open corporate culture and strong team spirit at TKMC include the possibility of a sabbatical and various events.
- Support with your next career steps and access to a wide network of contacts as part of the strategy function of the whole thyssenkrupp Group.
- Numerous Group offers such as attractive social benefits, employee discounts, a canteen and excellent public transport connections.
- With regular feedback from a mentor and a wide range of training opportunities, including for example support for an MBA or doctorate program, you can actively shape your own career.
Learn more about your career at TKMC at: www.thyssenkrupp-management-consulting.com.
For questions about TKMC and regarding the recruiting-process please contact Frau Mackenberg by mail email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit karriere.thyssenkrupp.com.