Since 1999, DHL Consulting has been an essential part of the world’s most international company, DPDHL. We provide a broad range of management consulting and digitalization services to all DPDHL business units and global functions with unparalleled access to its top management.
With more than 130 consultants working out of three offices in Germany, Singapore, and the USA, we work on assignments from all over the globe. Our office in Bonn, Germany employs 100 management consultants and data scientists from all over the world. Since our company language is English, almost half of our team are internationals.
Possible starting dates are the first of each month.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Think creatively to offer innovative business ideas
- Working on consulting projects across different functional areas (e.g. strategy, finance, HR, IT, operations, etc.)
- As a member of an international team, you will drive high-impact analyses for our customers
- Communicating and cooperating with top management to ensure your project work runs efficiently
- You will work together with your colleagues to develop new strategies for our customers’ various business models
- You will identify structures and processes for optimization
- Join one of our Focus Topics (Data Analytics, Future of Work, Future of Operations, Sustainability) or Practice Groups to develop DHLC to the next level
Graduates and Young Professionals
Who you are
- You have an excellent analytical, problem-solving and communicational skill
- Outstanding academic and professional records
- You are proficient in English, and you have international work experience or have studied abroad
- At least 3 months of relevant practical experience (e.g. consulting or strategy internships)
- Are a solution-orientated problem solver who keeps the big picture in mind
- Your approach is strategic, you have strong presentation skills, and an international outlook
- Team spirit and an open mind
- Development – we support you with an individual mentor from the management team and a personalized training curriculum, to launch your career at DHL Consulting and later in Deutsche Post DHL
- Salary – an attractive salary package plus transparent bonus scheme, based on your performance
- Impact – Work on topics that have long-lasting influences on the business of our parent company
- Flexible and modern working – we are sure you will love our modern activity-based office design, otherwise, we live a very flexible mobile & remote office policy
- Connection – direct cooperation with top management and early responsibility for your projects
- Sabbatical – want to take some time off? Our sabbatical program can help you to explore the world
- Office Exchange – interested in what it’s like working in the US or Singapore? We offer office exchanges so you can find out firsthand
- Jobticket and parking space – no matter how you want to commute we’ll help make the trip as easy as possible
- Family life – DPDHL offers daycare facilities, and we enable part-time solutions where needed
- Atmosphere – dynamic, cooperative and international environment that encourages new insights
- Breakfast and Drinks – as much coffee, tea, hot chocolate and water as you want. We also offer a muesli bar and fresh fruit
- Activities – we offer many weekly team activities like soccer, volleyball, pilates and many more. Or you can join our colleagues at the foosball table in the office
- Fun – it is not just work work work. We make time to get together and have some fun
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from everyone. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
We are looking forward to your application!
Contact us if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
We recruit on a rolling basis and accept applications all year round. Feel free to apply at your earliest convenience.
Are you curious to learn more about us?
Find our project portfolio: DHL Consulting
Check out our business updates: LinkedIn
Learn about our recruiting activities: Facebook
Gain insights into our team culture: Instagram
Please submit it in English including your CV, cover letter, academic, and high school records, and your reference letters (if applicable). Your point of contact is Matteo Vicentini.