Deutsche Post DHL Group
Senior Consultant (f/m/d) – DHL Consulting
With immediate effect ̶ we are recruiting throughout the year
Your tasks and responsibilities
At DHL Consulting, people are our biggest asset. Our team in Bonn, Germany always seeks talented young professionals that are interested in pursuing an international career in management consulting.
Our consultants offer fresh ideas and turn them into feasible and profitable business solutions. As part of the world’s most international company, our team embraces diversity, collaboration and the pursuit of excellence for our business customers.
Young Professionals and Professionals
Who you are
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communicational skills
- At least 2 years’ experience with a track record of success in management consulting or strategic functions
- Outstanding academic and professional records
- Fluency in English and international experiences gained through work or studies
- Excellent analytical and conceptual capabilities
- Team spirit and an open mind
- Strong presentation skills
- A dynamic, cooperative and international environment that encourages new ideas
- Variety of exciting projects not only in logistics but also across all functional areas and IT
- Personal and professional growth opportunities within a diverse team of many nationalities
- A wide diversity of clients and colleagues in our four offices globally as part of a project work or office exchange programs
- Specific training designed around your unique potential
- Attractive salary package and good development perspective within Deutsche Post DHL Group
- Direct cooperation with top management and early responsibility for your projects
Our business is people-based and your development is our priority. We have an excellent track record of developing high-potential consultants for subsequent managerial positions in DHL Consulting and in DPDHL Group. On your career journey, your responsibilities will grow – new consultants will focus on delivering great projects; senior consultants or project managers will take on team and project leadership; partners will manage customer relationships and develop business. Along the way, we will support you with a trust-based feedback culture, an individual mentor assigned from the management team, and a comprehensive training curriculum.
Are you curious to learn more about us?
DHL eCommerce Solutions
Submit your application in English including your CV, cover letter, and – where applicable – professional, academic, and high school records.
Call us if you have any questions. We’d be happy to hear from you: +49 (0)228 182 22828
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
To apply for this job please visit dhlconsulting.avature.net.