Deutsche Post DHL Group
Management Consultant (f/m/d) – DHL Consulting
With immediate effect ̶ we are recruiting throughout the year
Your tasks and responsibilities
At DHL Consulting, people are our biggest asset. We always seek talented individuals that are interested in pursuing a career in management consulting.
Our consultants offer fresh ideas and turn them into feasible and profitable business solutions. As part of the world’s most international company, our team embraces diversity, collaboration and the pursuit of excellence for our business customers.
Graduates and Young Professionals
Who you are
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communicational skills
- Outstanding academic and professional records
- Fluency in English and international work experience or studies abroad
- At least 3 months of relevant practical experience (e.g. consulting or strategy)
- The ability to think in solutions and keep the big picture in mind
- A strategic approach, strong presentation skills, and an international outlook
- Team spirit and an open mind
- A dynamic, cooperative and international environment that encourages new ideas
- Personal and professional growth opportunities within a diverse team of many nationalities
- Extensive training on the job and a steep learning curve
- Attractive salary package and good development perspective within Deutsche Post DHL Group
- Direct cooperation with top management and early responsibility for your projects
Our business is people-based and your development is our priority. We have an excellent track record of developing high-potential consultants for subsequent managerial positions in DHL Consulting and in DPDHL Group. On your career journey, your responsibilities will grow – new consultants will focus on delivering great projects; senior consultants or project managers will take on team and project leadership; partners will manage customer relationships and develop business. Along the way, we will support you with a trust-based feedback culture, an individual mentor assigned from the management team, and a comprehensive training curriculum.
Are you curious to learn more about us?
DHL eCommerce Solutions
Submit your application in English including your CV, cover letter, academic, and high school records and your reference letters (if applicable).
Call us if you have any questions. We’d be happy to hear from you: +49 (0)228 182 22828
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
To apply for this job please visit dhlconsulting.avature.net.