The HypoVereinsbank is part of the UniCredit S.p.A, one of the largest European banking groups, and is one of the leading financial institutions in Germany. As a focused universal bank, the HypoVereinsbank provides a broad spectrum of banking services and tailored business solutions for its customers. The HypoVereinbank is responsible for the all business transactions within Germany, acting on behalf of UniCredit, and embodies the Competence Center for international investment banking.
The Inhouse Consulting Team “Transformation and Development (T&D)” focuses on highly prioritized projects for the senior management in all divisions of the HypoVereinsbank. Apart from the strategic, procedural and operational topics, the T&D team focuses on current trends, especially digitalization and innovation within the banking world. As T&D, we offer the entire spectrum of classical management consultancy services enhanced by modern and agile project methodology.
Your tasks and responsibilities
During your internship, you will be supporting the T&D team in a dynamic consulting environment, developing your skills and furthering your personal experience. We strive towards providing our interns with deep understanding of the daily consultancy business and enable you to be actively involved in our day-to-day business.
Without professional experience
Who you are
- Excellent academic results
- Ideally you have already completed your bachelor’s degree
- Duration: 3-6 months
- Goal-oriented and well-structured working style
- Experience abroad/internationally is advantageous
- Fluency in German and English
- Versatile project insights and experiences
- Dynamic working environment with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Innovative topics and challenges within the digitalization of the banking world
- Job in the heart of Munich
Andrea Bahnmüller, +49 89 378 22043