thyssenkrupp is a technology group with strengths in materials. Over 162,000 employees in 78 countries work to develop high-quality products and intelligent industrial processes and services for sustainable progress. In fiscal year 2018/2019 thyssenkrupp generated sales of €42.0 billion. Our technologies and innovations are the key to meeting diverse customer and market requirements around the world, growing on the markets of the future, and generating stable earnings, cash flows and value growth.
thyssenkrupp Management Consulting is the inhouse consultancy of the thyssenkrupp Group. Together with our clients we have the goal to push thyssenkrupp forward. Every day, our colleagues at TKMC advise the various divisions of the thyssenkrupp Group. In the areas of Performance, Markets & Strategy, Transformation & Execution and Digitization, we are clearly pushing ahead with the realignment of the Group – both regionally and globally.
You are looking for the exciting combination of consulting and industry variety? Become part of our team!
Your interesting and varied tasks
- You analyse markets or performance, derive recommendations for action and create presentations for top management on this basis.
- Together with your team, you will develop and implement strategies for our business areas and at corporate level.
- You will also be responsible for individual project modules and project communication.
- You will evaluate new or ongoing projects in terms of time, budget and feasibility.
With first professional experiences
Who you are
- You have an excellent school-leaving certificate and are already in your advanced Bachelor’s study in economics and natural sciences, (business) computer science or engineering at one of the leading universities.
- You’ve already gained first work experience in consulting and preferably also in project management with a leading consultancy or the strategy function of a major company.
- You’ve developed intercultural competencies through international internships or periods of study abroad.
- You have very good analytical skills, a strong affinity for the implementation and operationalisation of complex strategies and a high level of business judgment in the industrial goods sector.
- You’re proficient in working with the MS Office suite and databases.
- You are convincing through your professional appearance, your ability to work in a team, your flexibility and your willingness to travel.
- You have very good communication skills in German, English and preferably a further foreign language.
- You’re available for 3-6 months to support TKMC as an intern.
- In regional and global projects, you will get to know an international industrial group and at the same time build up consulting skills at the highest level.
- A well-founded introduction and regular feedback from your project manager and project colleagues enable you to further develop your personal and professional skills.
- TKMC’s open corporate culture means you’ll be part of a great team and can take part in various social events.
- Numerous Group offers such as attractive social benefits, employee discounts, a canteen and excellent public transport connections.
- Excellent interns have the chance to join our intern retention program “You&Us @TKMC”.
Learn more about your career at TKMC at: www.thyssenkrupp-management-consulting.com
Telefon: 0201 844 534877
We ask you to use the e-mail address exclusively for queries. We only accept applications via our applicant management system. Of course we will treat your application confidentially.