University Graduate – Volkswagen Consulting
Volkswagen Consulting is the internal management consultancy within the Volkswagen Group and a unique springboard for a career at the largest automotive company in Europe. Through an established network spanning all corporate levels, we are the think-tank and implementation partner for Volkswagen’s management.
Your tasks and responsibilities
Immediately on joining Volkswagen Consulting, you will be involved in customer projects and help to develop innovative consulting approaches in the areas of strategy, reorganisation and operational excellence in one of our practice areas. In the course of our wide-ranging projects, you will gain a valuable insight into Volkswagen’s entire value chain.
The main focus of your work will be developing conceptual strategies, independently preparing and conducting interviews and workshops, analysing data, and creating presentations in which results are presented to our clients.
Who you are
- Very good university degree (Diploma or Masters)
- Related internships in the automotive/consulting area
- International work and/or study experience
- Strong language skills in German and English (written and spoken)
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Analytical skills
- Creativity and a quick mind
- High level of motivation, personal initiative and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Team spirit and humour
Volkswagen Consulting opens up excellent career opportunities within the Group. The steep learning curve you will experience during the projects offers a direct path into a future management position. In addition we provide individual trainings to develop both personality and leadership competencies of our employees.
For further information call +49 5361 897 3500 or contact us at „Volkswagen-Consulting@Volkswagen.de“
To apply for this job please visit www.volkswagen-consulting.de.