You will be joining Deutsche Bank Management Consulting (DBMC), the Bank’s in-house management consulting global function that partners with senior executives across the Bank to deliver impact. Our project portfolio covers a wide range of strategic and transformation topics, which can range from supporting the Bank’s transformation agenda, to driving innovation and growth, to other pressing issues across all areas of the Bank. Our team members obtain an unrivaled level of exposure and access to the Bank’s most senior executives. To deliver impact, we build an inclusive team with different backgrounds to drive innovative thinking. You will work in a team that pursues a working environment where everyone can be authentic and feel a sense of belonging.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Deliver outcomes on challenges that are of strategic importance to the Bank’s senior executives whilst gaining exposure to a project portfolio that covers the entire Bank –business divisions and infrastructure functions
- Take ownership and responsibility for your part of the project, including driving outcomes and leading interactions with key client stakeholders
- Deliver high quality analyses and recommendations, as well as their associated communications under the supervisions of an Engagement Manager
- Take an active role in the further development of the DBMC practice by driving internal topics and implementing best practices as appropriate
Who you are
- Experience and/or a keen interest in strategy consulting and financial services, ideally gained supporting strategic projects or initiatives
- Strong analytical and communication skills, with an excellent ability to communicate both in written and verbal forms
- Educated to bachelor’s degree level or equivalent qualification/relevant work experience
- Demonstrable ability to work autonomously with high quality outcomes in demanding environments, as well as the ability to collaborate within a team
- A desire to drive change at the Bank and gain excellent exposure across multiple business areas
Return to Office:
At this time, all individuals present in the location must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19
- It is the Bank’s expectation that employees hired into this role will work in the New York office in accordance with the Bank’s hybrid working model
- Deutsche Bank provides reasonable accommodations to candidates and employees with a substantiated need based on disability and/or religion
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- Retirement savings plans, parental leave, and other family-friendly programs
- An environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank’s specialized employee groups
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion.