Associate Consultant / Consultant (f/m/d) – Continental Business Consulting
At Continental Business Consulting (CBC), we drive consulting projects with an analytical or conceptual focus for all of the Continental Corporation and provide customized solutions to our clients. Our interdisciplinary team is made up of close to 100 consultants around the world. Our fields of activity include strategy and organizational development, process optimization and implementation/change management. Establishing ourselves as a trusted business partner has resulted in a constantly growing breadth and depth of projects. In order to take these positive developments into account, we are expanding our worldwide team.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Independent work package and sub-project responsibility in (inter-)national customer projects
- Develop and implement innovative solutions and measures in the areas of strategy, reorganization and operational excellence along the entire value chain
- Detect and analyze complex interrelations and challenges as well as produce convincing ideas
- Continuously extend and refine company’s future-oriented technologies and expertise in the automotive industry
- Contribute to project success based on quality, efficiency, methodology and precise communication
- Develop professional, high-quality presentations
- Demonstrate confidence and independence in an interdisciplinary and international environment
- Take personal initiative and create value in internal projects concerning the business development of Continental Business Consulting
Who your are:
- University degree, preferably in Business/Economics or (Industrial) Engineering
- Previous experience, preferably at renowned consultancies
- Advanced knowledge in the automotive sector in terms of development, production, technologies, processes and systems with an affinity for future technologies
- Strong skills in the analysis and solution of complex organizational and procedural challenges
- Strong problem-solving skills and a structured work method based on relevant tools and methodologies
- Business fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- Professional and efficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Confident and customer-oriented with strong social skills
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
At CBC, many challenging cross-functional consulting projects within a broad and diverse field of activities are waiting for you. In a collegial atmosphere, we enable self-directed work from an early stage. To foster your personal development, CBC provides continuous support and feedback from experienced colleagues and comprehensive training opportunities. Cooperation in our team is based on mutual appreciation and support. Due to our wide range of activities, you have the opportunity to build a network within all divisions of Continental. Since we are part of the Continental Corporation, we have attractive salary structures and social benefits.
For further information, please contact us: www.continental-business-consulting.com
To apply for this job please visit www.continental-jobs.com.